Create Account Log In
pokedit
GTS: Offline
More infomation
Download PokeGen
PokeGen is a Windows Utility that allows you to edit the save file of NDS Pokemon games. You can also Generate Action Replay Codes, modify the PokeDex, add Wonder Cards, edit Items, and edit C-Gear skins.
PokeGen Details
Version 3.1.10
Language English
Compatible Games Pokemon Black 2, White 2, Black, White, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Platinum, Diamond, and Pearl.
Compatible OS Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8.
Written by Codr
Downloads 63849
Page Views 186272
Comments 70
PokeGen Images
70 Comments & Suggestions
Download PokeGEN and let us know what you think.
PokeMaster1313
It works great. The only problem is that sometimes you receive the wrong Pokemon. :/ If that bug was solved, then this program would be the best!!ohyeah
wont open
I use it a lot and it's great but i want to upload this to the website and it's not letting me..
Silversun wrote:
I use it a lot and it's great but i want to upload this to the website and it's not letting me..
By this i meant i want to send my pokemon to this site.
You can upload PKMs from PokeGEN to PokEdit.
GoldenSun
I like more PokEdit! I use it when i need items like Master Balls or something! And cool Pokemon! nyancat smile
                                   
Please gimmie help
Why wont this exclamationwork for my desmume I can't find my PKMN HG-SS save file!!!! >:O


HELP ME PLEASE!!!  angry sun
MAKA
?above post
carpet
Niceabove postWhat is it?
HelpMehD:
How do you upload PKMN's to the PokEdit? nyancat
HelpMehD: wrote:
How do you upload PKMN's to the PokEdit? nyancat

You can upload PKM files using the "Upload PKM" button on the Slot Page in the Editor.

You can also upload Pokemon directly from your game using PokEdit GTS. Just get yourself connect to PokEdit and test to make sure it works by sending a Pokemon to your game. After that, just go to the GTS and deposit a Pokemon and it will show up in LIMBO on our site. You can then add it to a file on here.
 Really good site for pokemon fans !sonic marioohyeahpikachuabove postthanksmegamariokirby smilepacmanzombie
Rorsh
Please gimmie help wrote:
Why wont this exclamationwork for my desmume I can't find my PKMN HG-SS save file!!!! >:O


HELP ME PLEASE!!!  angry sun
I think this program is strictly for cartridge games.
Rorsh wrote:
Please gimmie help wrote:
Why wont this exclamationwork for my desmume I can't find my PKMN HG-SS save file!!!! >:O


HELP ME PLEASE!!!  angry sun
I think this program is strictly for cartridge games.

This will work with desmume games too. 
Random person guy
How do i use pokegen to add items in my bag in da game?
Random person guy wrote:
How do i use pokegen to add items in my bag in da game?
I don't think that's how it works. I'm pretty sure that you have to attach the item to your Pok'e Mon and send it to the game.

In the Pokedit Editor, the items only apply if you're making a save file for a game you are buying.
awesomepikchu270
This wont break my game or anything will it?
awesomepikchu270 wrote:
This wont break my game or anything will it?
Nope.

But I personally like the on-site Editor more.
Skyblade
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
Skyblade wrote:
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
It doesn't work with this on-site editor, as far as I'm concerned.

PokeSav can do that?
Skyblade
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
It doesn't work with this on-site editor, as far as I'm concerned.

PokeSav can do that?
Wonder Card editing is one of the listed features.  Unfortunately, Pokesav for Black 2/White 2 is only available online, and I don't have a way to connect it to my game.  I used to do it with Pokesav no problem, and generate Action Replay codes which added the events, and it worked great.  Since PokeGen can still create Action Replay codes, and has a Wonder Card section, I was hoping it would work, but it doesn't seem to, unfortunately.
Skyblade wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
It doesn't work with this on-site editor, as far as I'm concerned.

PokeSav can do that?
Wonder Card editing is one of the listed features.  Unfortunately, Pokesav for Black 2/White 2 is only available online, and I don't have a way to connect it to my game.  I used to do it with Pokesav no problem, and generate Action Replay codes which added the events, and it worked great.  Since PokeGen can still create Action Replay codes, and has a Wonder Card section, I was hoping it would work, but it doesn't seem to, unfortunately.
Just to clear things up, the editor on this site isn't by the creators of PokeSav and PokeGen... those two are just downloads put on the site by different creators and they have nothing to do with Pokedit except as an alternative if this Editor doesn't work.

IDK the way you say it makes it sound like you think Pokedit is the same as PokeSav/PokeGen...
Skyblade
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
It doesn't work with this on-site editor, as far as I'm concerned.

PokeSav can do that?
Wonder Card editing is one of the listed features.  Unfortunately, Pokesav for Black 2/White 2 is only available online, and I don't have a way to connect it to my game.  I used to do it with Pokesav no problem, and generate Action Replay codes which added the events, and it worked great.  Since PokeGen can still create Action Replay codes, and has a Wonder Card section, I was hoping it would work, but it doesn't seem to, unfortunately.
Just to clear things up, the editor on this site isn't by the creators of PokeSav and PokeGen... those two are just downloads put on the site by different creators and they have nothing to do with Pokedit except as an alternative if this Editor doesn't work.

IDK the way you say it makes it sound like you think Pokedit is the same as PokeSav/PokeGen...
You're correct.  Sorry, was distracted by the downloads page.  My bad.  I always tend to use downloaded versus online for editors.  Partially because I don't have a wifi signal that my DS can use, so I have no way to access the Pokemon from the GTN.  Le sigh.  Oh well, thanks for the answers.
Skyblade wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Skyblade wrote:
I'm trying to use this to get the Wonder Cards for events.  I can add them to the editor and create the Action Replay codes fine, but the codes don't appear to work.  They have a different Game Code than Black 2 usually does (IREJ 5A023804 instead of the usual IREO 8E4C1CD6), and the codes don't work no matter which game code I put them under.  I'd really like to get the event cards working, but I can't figure out how to right now.  Any advice is welcome. :)
It doesn't work with this on-site editor, as far as I'm concerned.

PokeSav can do that?
Wonder Card editing is one of the listed features.  Unfortunately, Pokesav for Black 2/White 2 is only available online, and I don't have a way to connect it to my game.  I used to do it with Pokesav no problem, and generate Action Replay codes which added the events, and it worked great.  Since PokeGen can still create Action Replay codes, and has a Wonder Card section, I was hoping it would work, but it doesn't seem to, unfortunately.
Just to clear things up, the editor on this site isn't by the creators of PokeSav and PokeGen... those two are just downloads put on the site by different creators and they have nothing to do with Pokedit except as an alternative if this Editor doesn't work.

IDK the way you say it makes it sound like you think Pokedit is the same as PokeSav/PokeGen...
You're correct.  Sorry, was distracted by the downloads page.  My bad.  I always tend to use downloaded versus online for editors.  Partially because I don't have a wifi signal that my DS can use, so I have no way to access the Pokemon from the GTN.  Le sigh.  Oh well, thanks for the answers.
Sorry.
helpMeh
does this need an action replay at all, or can it be a legit device, nothing on it, and work?angry suncrying
Desperate Trainer
With this I could create say, a shiny ralts and export it to desmume? How exactly would that work, is there a guide or something to help? The reason I'm asking is because I want a method that won't take too much time or screw up my game. I'm playin soul silver with a ds emulator on my computer. Please be detailed!
Desperate Trainer wrote:
With this I could create say, a shiny ralts and export it to desmume? How exactly would that work, is there a guide or something to help? The reason I'm asking is because I want a method that won't take too much time or screw up my game. I'm playin soul silver with a ds emulator on my computer. Please be detailed!

It does work with desmume, but we don't have a guide for it on the site. If you make a real post with an account about this in the boards then I might be able to create a decent one.
big boy
awesom
dang
it works well on other versions using desmume but it doesnt work on my HeartGold..
it worked once but after that.. it doesnt detect the save file anymore... @_@
dang wrote:
it works well on other versions using desmume but it doesnt work on my HeartGold..
it worked once but after that.. it doesnt detect the save file anymore... @_@
Care to elaborate?
booloob
phantom911 wrote:
dang wrote:
it works well on other versions using desmume but it doesnt work on my HeartGold..
it worked once but after that.. it doesnt detect the save file anymore... @_@
Care to elaborate?
Well when I tryed it, it ended up just leaving me with the pokemon I had before using it (Totodile and Zubat) when i wanted to do the game with a different team
dreamerzone
I'm using PokeGen on Windows 8 for HeartGold Version. After I edit my Pokemons, save the file and when I open the game, it became a NEW GAME all over again. Is there any solutions for this?
i dont use pokegen to create save files. just for pokemon that i will immediately download. with that being said, i cant help you with your problem but it happens to me
Kanra
 I finished "making" a turwig for my pokemon Diamond but after I did set and then save file it didn't save at all. It simply turns off.

What is going on? 
what computer are you using? 
Kanra
A windows 8 with 8gb Ram, CPU intel i5, 1TB and a nvidia geforce graphics 
Kanra
I forgot to say that after i fail to save in pokemon diamond i tried to make on 4 black and it saved but at the same time the day before I did manage to save on both pokemon diamond and black.
Sounds like you have one nice procesor. You probably dont have a longer lag time when you click on the downloads button on the top.
I don't have the experience to help you with that problem so I can't help you. I think cake should be able to help you
Kanra
Cake wrote:
Download PokeGEN and let us know what you think.

I finished "making" a turtwig for my pokemon Diamond but after I did set and then save file it didn't save at all. It simply turns off.
After i failed to save in pokemon diamond i tried to make one 4 black and it saved but at the same time the day before I did manage to save on both pokemon diamond and black.

My computer is a windows 8 with 8gb Ram, CPU intel i5, 1TB and a nvidia geforce graphics .


What is going on? 

I was using the online editor to create pkm 4 my pokemon diamond save and used the downloded version of pokesav to add them to my save but now when I load the game it starts from new game not my save.

I created a new save file using the pokesave and converted the .sav file to .dst but it still doens't work, it's same as before it loads from new game not my save file
LaursLlama
I'm confused about this....
Will this app harm your computer? I'm really worried if it will.
antivirus software will say it has a virus but its actually not. its used to thoroughly edit the pokemon that is beyond the scope of pokedit as of now. you dont actually need it unless you want to make a pure legal pokemon
mac
Mac plz? ;)
You can use it to make your own ar codes as wellsonic
We dont actually make pokegen so we have no control over what its made for. Sorry
Its says there's a new update, but where do I download it? Can someone send me a link?
Hi314159 wrote:
Its says there's a new update, but where do I download it? Can someone send me a link?
this is where i downloaded it
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?6424-Download-link-and-information
Towelies
Cake wrote:
HelpMehD: wrote:
How do you upload PKMN's to the PokEdit? nyancat

You can upload PKM files using the "Upload PKM" button on the Slot Page in the Editor.

You can also upload Pokemon directly from your game using PokEdit GTS. Just get yourself connect to PokEdit and test to make sure it works by sending a Pokemon to your game. After that, just go to the GTS and deposit a Pokemon and it will show up in LIMBO on our site. You can then add it to a file on here.

I can not find that on Pokegen.. Is there a setp by step process available? And I do not have the Pokedit
How do people get that question mark guy or what they call the "Missingno" of PKMM B/W?pikachueh
Alexdoesminecraft wrote:
How do people get that question mark guy or what they call the "Missingno" of PKMM B/W?pikachueh
Missingno is a glitch but I am not aware of it being in 5th gen
whatsapokerus
Missingno is only limited to 1st gen (Pokemon Red & Blue).  If there is a "Missingno" in B/W, it's a hack that you shouldn't be able to obtain at all.  Missingno is just a Pokemon that was supposed to be but the developers ousted it and left an artifact.  The artifact is read as a Pokemon with no assigned number.  Basically, it doesn't exist but is just a glitch.
PokeFailer
Could someone please help me?
I have watched some videos on how to ceate pokemon with pokegen, and I do exactly the same as them (take files from the smogon files etc...) upload it, change DNS... But when I get on my White and go to the pokemon center (with box1 empty and full party) and click GTS, I don't even get a pokemon. It's just like the regular GTS. Anyone can help me please? :(
PokeFailer
Could someone please help me?
I have watched some videos on how to ceate pokemon with pokegen, and I do exactly the same as them (take files from the smogon files etc...) upload it, change DNS... But when I get on my White and go to the pokemon center (with box1 empty and full party) and click GTS, I don't even get a pokemon. It's just like the regular GTS. Anyone can help me please? :(
Benzema97
Hello... where do i get those action replay code?
spyro101
how do you make pokemon go to my dsi i dont have have a router or a usb cordehsad
PokeManiac10
Please make a 3DS (X and Y) version...
Can you send a pkm from the pokegen directly to the game?
clintang84
It's showing GTS offline. Is the GTS no longer available to create/transfer Pokemon for Gen 4/5? Can anyone confirm if this is still possible, thanks
clintang84 wrote:
It's showing GTS offline. Is the GTS no longer available to create/transfer Pokemon for Gen 4/5? Can anyone confirm if this is still possible, thanks

This is no longer possible.
Do a Google search for Nintendo Wifi shutdown.
shadowUltimate
Another great program! Although I prefer PokeSav more, it's still a great program. :3
I am a bit new with pokegen but i cant seem to figure it out could someone PM me a tutorial with it? please and thanks. I prefer pokesav yes but i want to learn pokegen for Black 2 since pokesav isnt available for said game.
z741 wrote:
I am a bit new with pokegen but i cant seem to figure it out could someone PM me a tutorial with it? please and thanks. I prefer pokesav yes but i want to learn pokegen for Black 2 since pokesav isnt available for said game.

A quick google search for Pokegen Tutorial should help you out
cyndaquil2789
Please gimmie help wrote:
Why wont this exclamationwork for my desmume I can't find my PKMN HG-SS save file!!!! >:O


HELP ME PLEASE!!!  angry sun
I am using desmume too.
Okay, go to wherever your folder which desmume is in is(or where it was, if you took it out of the folder when you got it), then open it, open a folder called "battery", and it should be there, but on my computer, I downloaded 64-bit version first, then found my computer was 32-bit and got 32-bit version, but the save files went to the 64-bit one's folder.

Hope I helped. hmm
GalaxyKitten
This is great! I do agree with PokeManiac10, you should definetly make a Update so this works with X and Y! heartwinkmmmsmiley

betrayed160
Cake wrote:
Rorsh wrote:
Please gimmie help wrote:
Why wont this exclamationwork for my desmume I can't find my PKMN HG-SS save file!!!! >:O


HELP ME PLEASE!!!  angry sun
I think this program is strictly for cartridge games.

This will work with desmume games too. 
then how do you export the ar acode for said pokemon like metagross
TheNamelessBoy
I'm having the same problem as 'Kanra' above.

I just downloaded Pokegen. Spent 1-2 hours editing stats to get desired IVs and used PID finder to generate legitimate PIDs. Then as I saved it, the window closed.
Then I tried and saw that it will save no changes, not even a +2 to the frienship value. It just shuts down and creates a .dmp file.
Also, it can't identify from which game I'm loading the save and I have to manually choose Platinum. Is that common?
But it can save .pkm files just fine.

I'm playing Platinum on Desume, using Windows 7. Help.
TheNamelessBoy
Pokesav doesn't work either as it won't open the .dst or .ds# savefiles.

It only opens .sav; .dat; .0; .nsd 
How to get those on a PC?
TheNamelessBoy wrote:
Pokesav doesn't work either as it won't open the .dst or .ds# savefiles.

It only opens .sav; .dat; .0; .nsd 
How to get those on a PC?
Look for a save converter.
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.