Create Account Log In
pokedit
GTS: Offline
More infomation
View All
Event PKMs
GEN 5 ▼
All Regions ▼
EVENT Pokemon Database
Palkia
Palkia
A Shiny Pokemon for You!
Palkia
Modest (+SpA/-Atk)
Lv. 100
Palkia
Battle Moves
Fighting
Aura Sphere
Dragon
Spacial Rend
Water
Hydro Pump
Dragon
Draco Meteor
Souvenir
Sep 09, 2013
Lovely place
Pressure
SUM2013
09093
Event Pokemon Details
PKM Type 5th Generation PKM
DEX Number 484
Games Black, White, Black 2, White 2
Distribution In-store Distribution
Event Name A Shiny Pokemon for You!
Event Date 2013-09-13 until 2013-09-26
Event Details This Shiny Palkia was given out as the first part of a series of shiny legendaries including Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina.
Notes Canada/Europe Event Dates are the same as the USA dates.
Download PKM
Download PGT
Edit your own Palkia
PKM Downloads 10670
PGT Downloads 0
Page Views 54554
Send to Game 20756
Comments 36
Wonder Card
A Shiny Palkia for You!
Thank you for playing Pokemon! Please pick up your gift from the deliveryman in any Pok?mon Center.
Date received
2013-09-13
Pokemon Details
Basic Info
NickName Palkia
Level 100
Gender Genderless
Held Item no item
Ability Pressure
Pokerus Never had
Markings Circle Star Square Triangle Heart Diamond
IVs
HP
31
Attack
31
Defense
30
Speed
31
Special Attack
31
Special Defense
31
Total
185
Memo Info
Obtained Caught in Wild
Level Met 100
Date Met 2013-09-09
Location Met Lovely place
Original Game Pokemon White
Poke Ball Cherish Ball
Original Trainer Info
Original Trainer Name SUM2013
Original Trainer Gender Male
Original Trainer ID 09093
Move Set
Move 1 Aura Sphere
Fighting
Move 2 Spacial Rend
Dragon
Move 3 Hydro Pump
Water
Move 4 Draco Meteor
Dragon
EVs
Nature Modest (+SpA/-Atk)
HP
0
Attack
0
Defense
0
Speed
0
Special Attack
0
Special Defense
0
Total
0
Contest Stats
Cool
0
Beauty
0
Cute
0
Smart
0
Tough
0
Sheen
0
Total
0
Ribbons
Has 1 (hide)
 
Doesn't have 79 (show)
36 Comments & Suggestions
Sorry for being so suspicious, but, did someone here on the PokEdit received this pokemon in the real event, than he posted this here?
Because its so strange that Palkia's IV's are so high... and the IV's of a event pokemon are the same to everyone who receive it (in this case, from GameStop)?
is this one working?? or is there things needed to be done to it??

SIMPLY LOVE THIS SITE!!! wah
Burgos
It works. 
awesomee
SUPAH MAN
Sorry for being so suspicious, but, did someone here on the PokEdit received this pokemon in the real event?
Because its so strange that Palkia's IV's are so high... and the IV's of a event pokemon are the same to everyone who receive it?
ping
this website is good, till you realise its a HACK
CarlosMoreiraJR wrote:
Sorry for being so suspicious, but, did someone here on the PokEdit received this pokemon in the real event, than he posted this here?
Because its so strange that Palkia's IV's are so high... and the IV's of a event pokemon are the same to everyone who receive it (in this case, from GameStop)?

This Pokemon was really received from the event, but it was tweak a little to make it a good one. IVs are random for this event, so it can technically have any IV set. It would be a waste to put a low IVed Event Pokemon up because nobody would want it.

On a side note. I'm consider adding a feature that let's you get the Event Pokemon from the GTS with the same random information that the event had. For example, Random Natures, IVs, Ect.
Angus
Cake wrote:
CarlosMoreiraJR wrote:
Sorry for being so suspicious, but, did someone here on the PokEdit received this pokemon in the real event, than he posted this here?
Because its so strange that Palkia's IV's are so high... and the IV's of a event pokemon are the same to everyone who receive it (in this case, from GameStop)?

This Pokemon was really received from the event, but it was tweak a little to make it a good one. IVs are random for this event, so it can technically have any IV set. It would be a waste to put a low IVed Event Pokemon up because nobody would want it.

On a side note. I'm consider adding a feature that let's you get the Event Pokemon from the GTS with the same random information that the event had. For example, Random Natures, IVs, Ect.

I always just go into the edit section and load the event and randomise the IVs and Nature.
Campber
ping wrote:
this website is good, till you realise its a HACK
I only downloaded this Palkia because the one I got had an Admant nature (Atk+, Sp Atk-). On a side note, though, when you look at the Palkia itself, it says that the OT is SUM2013 (Both this one and my event one from EB Games), not POKEDIT like some other Pokemon (Arceus, etc). That would technically mean that, while we know it's a 'hack', no one else would know it's a 'hacked' Pokedit Pokemon unless we told them ;)
Cake wrote:
CarlosMoreiraJR wrote:
Sorry for being so suspicious, but, did someone here on the PokEdit received this pokemon in the real event, than he posted this here?
Because its so strange that Palkia's IV's are so high... and the IV's of a event pokemon are the same to everyone who receive it (in this case, from GameStop)?

This Pokemon was really received from the event, but it was tweak a little to make it a good one. IVs are random for this event, so it can technically have any IV set. It would be a waste to put a low IVed Event Pokemon up because nobody would want it.

On a side note. I'm consider adding a feature that let's you get the Event Pokemon from the GTS with the same random information that the event had. For example, Random Natures, IVs, Ect.
I went just to a store here in Brazil this weak, and I found that they were sending this event from there, I didnt even know that it was possible hahaha I got the wondercard and random palkia, all those nice things :D
Thank you so much for replying my ask, that was really helpful, and I liked your project!
Isn't cool with we just can connect in the "Mystery Gift" section and receive the real event from PokEdit DNS? have the wonder card and random nature/IV's would be awesome, just like a real event, just a idea, I know this can be impossible :D haha
Bye (:
IxCRAZY1
i hate this site, nothing works, u guys have the worst help page, unless u could tell me whats going on, why it won't work on the 3ds or ds lite.
IxCRAZY1 wrote:
i hate this site, nothing works, u guys have the worst help page, unless u could tell me whats going on, why it won't work on the 3ds or ds lite.
It worked perfectly for me, so I'd suggest that you ask someone for assistance before cursing and such. Are you putting in the DNS code? It won't work unless that's put in through internet setting on your 3DS or DS. 
IxCRAZY1 wrote:
i hate this site, nothing works, u guys have the worst help page, unless u could tell me whats going on, why it won't work on the 3ds or ds lite.
Tell us what's wrong, mind your words because YOU CAN BE BANNED. I will warn you.

Seriously, we want to help, just don't be rude about it.
giova64
I know these pokemon are hack but what are the probabilities of tranfering them to the new pokemon x a y games?, i just started playing pokemon white 2 and well i miss the dialga from gamestop but got the palkia from them. I would really like to transfer them to the new games but i guess with the new pokemon bank system all pokemon that are somewhat cheated will be banned :( any thoughts on this. Thank you in advance :)
giova64 wrote:
I know these pokemon are hack but what are the probabilities of tranfering them to the new pokemon x a y games?, i just started playing pokemon white 2 and well i miss the dialga from gamestop but got the palkia from them. I would really like to transfer them to the new games but i guess with the new pokemon bank system all pokemon that are somewhat cheated will be banned :( any thoughts on this. Thank you in advance :)
they should be fine if you didnt edit them. they come from the event itself. but we cant make any gurantees. just specullations. we only have to wait to about 23 days before we have a chance on anything with the game
giova64 wrote:
I know these pokemon are hack but what are the probabilities of tranfering them to the new pokemon x a y games?, i just started playing pokemon white 2 and well i miss the dialga from gamestop but got the palkia from them. I would really like to transfer them to the new games but i guess with the new pokemon bank system all pokemon that are somewhat cheated will be banned :( any thoughts on this. Thank you in advance :)
We can only guess as of now.

But, we are almost sure that it will work. Trust me, you're like the 50th person that's asked.
giova64
Thanks for your answers phamtom911 and poke'woman. Sorry for asking, this is actually the first pokemon got by this page, so thats why i didn't know that so many people had asked :)
giova64 wrote:
Thanks for your answers phamtom911 and poke'woman. Sorry for asking, this is actually the first pokemon got by this page, so thats why i didn't know that so many people had asked :)
OK. big-smile
fishbone
Thanks, Pokedit Team, for this! I wasn't able to download initially, but was able to send it to my game after I edited and randomized the IVs.
potato123456789
i cant get any of it to work, and ive tried everything

umbenicky
This Shiny Palkia's creators made well the Pokémon by allowing it to have got moves of both its types (Hydro Pump, Spacial Rend and Draco Meteor), so why idioticly didn't they do the same with the Shiny Dialga?? uh-uh
umbenicky wrote:
This Shiny Palkia's creators made well the Pokémon by allowing it to have got moves of both its types (Hydro Pump, Spacial Rend and Draco Meteor), so why idioticly didn't they do the same with the Shiny Dialga?? uh-uh
Because just because it isn't STAB doesn't mean it's not good. Aura Sphere is an awesome move.
this pokemon don't works, i downloaded anothers but this one specially doesn't works, please fix it
any idea when giratina is going to be released???
pikagirl1
I really love this website I think there is a bug because both diagla,and Palkia events aren't working anymore
I hope this will be fixed soon.
I tried sending this to my game, it was in my queue along with some other event pokemon, and this one specifically didn't work. :/
EVERYONE! Please note that there will be an official announcement as to when this issue is resolved, and at that time you may comment on any persisting problems.
gir24478
it doesnt work for me :(
gir24478
angry i keep trying it not workuh-uhangry sunnyancat
Have you tried other Pokemon to test if you have correctly set up the GTS? I just tried it and it is working just fine...
fv1988
Hello. Thank you for uploading Event Pokemon for us! Just wondering if Shiny Giratina will be available soon?
this site is amazeing and riged
seriously any news on giritina as the event is to close on friday????
Shouldn't take more than a week or so.
There's going to be more event pokemon uploaded within 1-2 days.(that's what cake said). Hopefully it'll include the girantina
umbenicky
I didn't say to take off Aura Sphere, but Dragon Pulse!
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.