Create Account Log In
pokedit
GTS: Offline
More infomation

Pokedit For X and Y

General Editor Chat, Tips, Tricks, Request Features and anything else about the Editor.

Pokedit For X and Y

Postby » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:30 pm

I've looked for this question along the boards and news feed and can't find it anywhere. Possibly it can't even be answered yet because we don't know enough about the mechanics of X and Y I'm assuming Pokedit will *eventually* include pokemon of the Kalos region, if it's possible? Obviously there would be a lot of things to work out, but I'd love to use this brilliant system for the 6th gen, and I know others would too!

Thanks in advance for taking the time ~ 

Re: Pokedit For X and Y

Postby » Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:21 pm

We would love to make PokEdit work with X and Y. But we'll have to wait until Pokemon X and Y come out before we'll know anything. It will probably take quite awhile to figure it out and there is a chance that it will never happen (due to impossible encryption). But we'll certainly try!
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Cake wrote:
We would love to make PokEdit work with X and Y. But we'll have to wait until Pokemon X and Y come out before we'll know anything. It will probably take quite awhile to figure it out and there is a chance that it will never happen (due to impossible encryption). But we'll certainly try!
Herd that! And while the game mechanics and graphics may be different from the previous games drastically, that may not even affect the .pkm files much (unless, of course, graphics are incorporated into the files).
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Poke' Woman wrote:
Cake wrote:
Herd that! And while the game mechanics and graphics may be different from the previous games drastically, that may not even affect the .pkm files much (unless, of course, graphics are incorporated into the files).
They aren't, however now that the hackers have something worth fighting for we may get game files sooner than we think
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Postby » Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:47 pm

that would make the pokemmon company back to the drawing board though.Then they would create a better system for us to hack
Rules
1. Common sense. Do not post anything that can be hurtful to others
2. Abide the law
3. Keep the boards clean
4. Post in an understandable way
5. No scamming or advertising
6. Tell us when you find a bug
7. Don't ask when support for x/y will be running/expected
failure to comply with any of the rules could result in a ban
Head Moderator

Postby » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:46 pm

phantom911 wrote:
that would make the pokemmon company back to the drawing board though.Then they would create a better system for us to hack
They hope eventually it will become unhackable.

Postby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:06 am

So now with the games out, does it seem probable that it will be coming sometime soon? 

Postby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Jamjoke931 wrote:
So now with the games out, does it seem probable that it will be coming sometime soon? 
It still might take a while. We need to get the gts working correctly, as well as x and y saves and all the .pkm files.
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Postby » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Here is what I think id going for us
1. hackers will want to hack the gts. Eventually the coding will get to here
2. Pokecheck will be able to support x and y before us so we will know how long itll take from that
3. I seriously doubt that pokemon files incorpate graphics in it. If they do then pokebank will never exist.
4. Hardly anyone know about this site even though it is by far better than the other sites.
Rules
1. Common sense. Do not post anything that can be hurtful to others
2. Abide the law
3. Keep the boards clean
4. Post in an understandable way
5. No scamming or advertising
6. Tell us when you find a bug
7. Don't ask when support for x/y will be running/expected
failure to comply with any of the rules could result in a ban
Head Moderator

Postby » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:23 pm

phantom911 wrote:
Here is what I think id going for us
1. hackers will want to hack the gts. Eventually the coding will get to here
2. Pokecheck will be able to support x and y before us so we will know how long itll take from that
3. I seriously doubt that pokemon files incorpate graphics in it. If they do then pokebank will never exist.
4. Hardly anyone know about this site even though it is by far better than the other sites.

Well... I really think that we should [eventually] make an equivalent of Pokecheck because I still don't trust it.

Return to PokEdit Editor