Create Account Log In
pokedit
GTS: Offline
More infomation

XY Rumour Discussion

This is the place to talk about Pokemon Rumors, Gossip, and anything that is unconfirmed about the Pokemon universe.

XY Rumour Discussion

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:43 am

As is with most new pokemon games in waiting, we get lots of rumours, some are real, some are fake. Discuss them here!
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Re: XY Rumour Discussion

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 am

Pok'e Mon Z = Snake legendary called Zhebi
Pok'e Mon Z Color = Purple/Violet

^Speculation
photo MySig_zpsbd7c5019.png

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:52 pm

I've heard people talking about the possibility of the next releases (after X and Y) being something like XX and XY. This would be similar to the surprise we got when Black 2/White 2 release when everyone thought that Grey was coming.

The reasoning for the XX and XY is that the games theme seems to be based on genetics. Notice how Mewtwo and Genesect were the featured Pokemon in Movie 16 (both being Genetic experiments). It's just a theory, but the people that came up with it could be on to something.

If we do get a Pokemon Z, the a Snake Legendary would be cool. I'd like to see it be a poison type, so a snake would be just perfect.
cake cake
cake cake
Overlord

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 pm

Cake wrote:
I've heard people talking about the possibility of the next releases (after X and Y) being something like XX and XY. This would be similar to the surprise we got when Black 2/White 2 release when everyone thought that Grey was coming.

The reasoning for the XX and XY is that the games theme seems to be based on genetics. Notice how Mewtwo and Genesect were the featured Pokemon in Movie 16 (both being Genetic experiments). It's just a theory, but the people that came up with it could be on to something.

If we do get a Pokemon Z, the a Snake Legendary would be cool. I'd like to see it be a poison type, so a snake would be just perfect.
Nice! It's pretty logical, really.

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:39 pm

Yeah people think it'll be a purple poison snake. Can't wait to see it!
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:42 pm

Cake wrote:

Maybe they will make a remake version for the 3DS... sort of how they did FireRed and LeafGreen.

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 pm

I think that the new professor will end up being the leader of Team Flare, or at least, associated with it. That would be a nice twist to the game, no? It would be something like how Giovanni turned out to be the Gym Leader of Viridian City... I've said that before, haven't I? But I drew that conclusion because that's what I thought he was the first time I saw a picture of him. I mean, look at his hairstyle and Team Flare's hairstyle.

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Poke' Woman wrote:
I think that the new professor will end up being the leader of Team Flare, or at least, associated with it. That would be a nice twist to the game, no? It would be something like how Giovanni turned out to be the Gym Leader of Viridian City... I've said that before, haven't I? But I drew that conclusion because that's what I thought he was the first time I saw a picture of him. I mean, look at his hairstyle and Team Flare's hairstyle.
Another interesting thing, rumor has it you don't meet him until Lumiosa City, meaning you recieve your pokemon/podedex either remotely from him in some kind of special transport/delivery, or from someone else
BestExemplaryArcticseal.gif
Moderator / News Crew

Postby » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:06 pm

Ilitsa wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Another interesting thing, rumor has it you don't meet him until Lumiosa City, meaning you recieve your pokemon/podedex either remotely from him in some kind of special transport/delivery, or from someone else
Huh... all the more reason to assume he's doing... other things.

Postby » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:59 pm

Cake wrote:

That would be pretty cool, but the kids would get real confused over it. After all, they don't know chromasomes. BW2 does make sense though, cos an observant person would have noticed that kyurem has a lower BST than Resh/Zek. So the sherlocks out there would have been a little suspicious, yeah? We assumed grey cos of the history of v3's. BUT WE WERE WRONG!!!!! D8
oX5T3cn.png
Head Moderator

Next

Return to Pokemon Gossip