Create Account Log In
pokedit
PokEdit Pocket for Apple
DNS: 023.239.001.212
go to GTS Menu
0
possible fennekin evolutions
Last, but not least... I give you Evolutions of Fennekin. Fennekin is the fire type starter for Pokemon X and Y and I have some fiery speculations about possible evolutions for this little fire fox. If you haven't already checked out my posts on possible evolutions for Froakie and Chespin then you should do that after checking out the gallery of Fennekin Evolutions below. (images at the top by ToPpeRa-TPR)

Fennekin Evolutions by GJKou
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by Turtle-Arts
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by ko-yuki-chan
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by Pokemon-Diamond
possible fennekin evolution

Fennekin Evolutions by nastyjunglepossible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by BlackBeeBee
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by sketchi
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by skulldog
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by Midnitez-REMIX
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolution by metalliam
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolution by kiraradaisuki
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by Cid-Fox
possible fennekin evolutions

Fennekin Evolutions by Zuiker
possible fenniken evolutions

Fennekin Evolution
fennekin evolution

Fennekin Evolutions by kirogazen
possible fennekin evolutions?
Chespin Evolution
Gallery
Froakie Evolution
Gallery
Fennekin Evolution
Gallery

50 Comments
post a comment
I really love the alternating uses of yellow, orange and red!
In the first image specifically.
nikkiten wrote:
I really love the alternating uses of yellow, orange and red!

Yeah, it's dang good!
Shannon
creamy
The one made by Pokemon-diamond seems the most believable to me well done sir
creamy wrote:
The one made by Pokemon-diamond seems the most believable to me well done sir

Yeah, that's definitely very high quality. But, as far as concept goes, I think some of the other ones might be more accurate.
Sami_grasu
prima imagine e frumoasa dar poti numi fennekin evoleaza la lv 14 in renaflame si la lv 40 in Seraflame sa fie de Foc/Lupta
In Cognito
They should make it look like a lynx as it looks a lot like a fennec fox and because there has never been a lynx pokemon
Heh, Kirozagen's made me laugh.
Ivy wrote:
Heh, Kirozagen's made me laugh.

ikr! That's like my favorite one. lol
I really love the concept of the second to the last. Though I like so many of these! The first one is more accurate to me. The design looks well thought out and fitting to how one would think realistically about the possible evolutions.
May favorite one was the first one!
Reaper
I dont like the possible evolution of fenniken.....it's better if someone make a fire/ice type of fennekin..
Andreea
I like the first image with possible evolutions. If they will be the evolutions i'll be very happy! Because is so cute. <3 Fennekin e cel mai tare Pokemon!
Dom
I am living for that blue final evolution of Fennekin.
in my opinion the one by blackbeebee  is the best 
lobo
i think that  Midnitez-REMIX was the best one or the two tailed one i hope they do something like that ive always loved fire starters until torchic came chimchar was the only cool fire/fighting style imo  
Laran
In my opinion, GJkou's was the best one I've seen... BY FAR! ~Laran
RFightmaster2112
I'm picking Froakie, but Fennekin is really cool. I think they should have Fennekin's final stage have a Fire/Ice typing and have a contrasting bright blue and bright red colour scheme.
RFightmaster2112
I'm picking Froakie, but Fennekin is really cool. I think they should have Fennekin's final stage have a Fire/Ice typing and have a contrasting bright blue and bright red colour scheme.
Cpl_Nipples
I think Kirogazen is trolling.
FIRE-FIGHTING CONFIRMED!!!!!!!...haha no.
PokemonCritic
Honestly, I think the first one is great 'cause it has a nice contrast of colors, and Froakie evolutions are wierd ):U
Itch_Teh_Glitch
I really like Nastyjungle's designs. :D Snobby.
Letty
In Cognito wrote:
They should make it look like a lynx as it looks a lot like a fennec fox and because there has never been a lynx pokemon
You do realize that shinx is a lynx pokemon, right? ^^
Letty wrote:
In Cognito wrote:
They should make it look like a lynx as it looks a lot like a fennec fox and because there has never been a lynx pokemon
You do realize that shinx is a lynx pokemon, right? ^^

Yeah, you're right actually.
MarioFanBoys
All the ones that looked like fire/fighting are bad, but the ones that looked like fire/psychic looks cool. I hope Fennekin becomes a fire/psychic type. COME ON FENNEKIN!
I'm picking Fennekin as my starter. I just hope it's not a Fire/Fighting type. The last 3 where already.
Thunderbird1234 wrote:
I'm picking Fennekin as my starter. I just hope it's not a Fire/Fighting type. The last 3 where already.

Based on it's design, I highly doubt it will end up having fighting as it's second type.
I'm going with the rest of the crowd here: I like the first one the most! Though it's cool and creative, the blue Fennekin final evolution.
 These were cool, but it's my least favorite of the new starters. And really hope it's not another Fire/Fighting type again.
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 These were cool, but it's my least favorite of the new starters. And really hope it's not another Fire/Fighting type again.
What can they do, this?
tumblr_mgbl18GPND1qala51o1_500.png
 LMBO! That was hilarious, but make sure not to post anything else with curse words in it. Okay? wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 LMBO! That was hilarious, but make sure not to post anything else with curse words in it. Okay? wah
Oh, didn't see that. K, it's gone. I'll replace it with something else.
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 LMBO! That was hilarious, but make sure not to post anything else with curse words in it. Okay? wah
Oh, didn't see that. K, it's gone. I'll replace it with something else.

 Oh no, you misunderstood. You could have kept it, but you just didn't need to post anything else with bad language. Your fine though. wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 LMBO! That was hilarious, but make sure not to post anything else with curse words in it. Okay? wah
Oh, didn't see that. K, it's gone. I'll replace it with something else.

 Oh no, you misunderstood. You could have kept it, but you just didn't need to post anything else with bad language. Your fine though. wah
It's okay. I don't like it when bad language is used to be funny or such and such.
I like the blue evolution and FYI to everybody, I am PokemonCritic!
XxMewxX wrote:
I like the blue evolution and FYI to everybody, I am PokemonCritic!
I like blue and the first one.
Onhttp://www.kpopstarz.com They said that the starters evo types where leaked.exclamation
Thunderbird1234 wrote:
Onhttp://www.kpopstarz.com They said that the starters evo types where leaked.exclamation
Seems legit. Though it's from an anonymous leaker, so it can be at most 40-80% sure.

But all the stuff seems cool (except how Froakie will be Water/Fighting type; Poliwhirl was cool but they really need to stop making Fighting-type starters). I really hope Fennekin will be Fire/Psychic.
random
4 7 and 12 are awesome!
random wrote:
4 7 and 12 are awesome!
I like 'em all!
the blaze man
The thing is that Fenniken better not be a fire fighting. 
Infernape and Blaziken were the best but gamefreak
made a wrong chouce with emboar. I just  hope no more fire/fighting.
the blaze man wrote:
The thing is that Fenniken better not be a fire fighting. 
Infernape and Blaziken were the best but gamefreak
made a wrong chouce with emboar. I just  hope no more fire/fighting.

 At least no more Fire/Fighting type starters for a good long while. XD
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
the blaze man wrote:
The thing is that Fenniken better not be a fire fighting. 
Infernape and Blaziken were the best but gamefreak
made a wrong chouce with emboar. I just  hope no more fire/fighting.

 At least no more Fire/Fighting type starters for a good long while. XD
Gen 7: Coalmbat, Fire/Fighting.

:O
I'm starting to think more and more that fennekin will end up like rennamon/sakuyamon from digimon now ._.


Xynno wrote:
I'm starting to think more and more that fennekin will end up like rennamon/sakuyamon from digimon now ._.

that doesnt mean it cant be epic. look at charmander
phantom911 wrote:
Xynno wrote:
I'm starting to think more and more that fennekin will end up like rennamon/sakuyamon from digimon now ._.
that doesnt mean it cant be epic. look at charmander
Love that little fella.
Poke' Woman wrote:
phantom911 wrote:
Xynno wrote:
I'm starting to think more and more that fennekin will end up like rennamon/sakuyamon from digimon now ._.
that doesnt mean it cant be epic. look at charmander
Love that little fella.

 Same here! heart
heather
i like the evolution on the new Pokemon it's so cool.kirby smile
heather wrote:
i like the evolution on the new Pokemon it's so cool.kirby smile
This is a dead topic. Don't post on dead, or old, topics.
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home Menu
Pokemon News Affiliate Program Contribute Help / Contact
Our Affiliates
pokemon-rebirth
pokereview
sora
The Cave of Dragonflies
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.