Create Account Log In
pokedit
GTS: Offline
More infomation
possible chespin evolutions
Artists have been working like mad since the recent announcement of Pokemon Y and X making amazing speculative artwork depicting possible evolutions for the new starters. I've put together an assortment of some really nice Chespin Evolutions that you need to check out. I'll be posting similar galleries for Fennekin and Froakie too.

So, which ones do you think will be the most accurate?

Chespin Evolutions by SpyrotheFox
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolution by Hope-Smith
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolution
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolutions by black60dragon
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolutions by nastyjungle
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolutions by CauseImDanJones
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolutions by metalliam
possible chespin evolution forms

Chespin Evolutions by TornAroundtheEdges
possbile chespin evolutions

Chespin Evolutions by skulldog
possible chespin evolutions

Chespin Evolutions by SilverMender
possible chespin evolutions

Chespin Evolutions by Cid-Fox
possbile Chespin evolutions

Chespin Evolutions by ForrestAnthony
possible chespin evolutions

Chespin Evolution
possible chespin evolution
Chespin Evolution
Gallery
Froakie Evolution
Gallery
Fennekin Evolution
Gallery

38 Comments
post a comment
Freddie chiren
The chespin evolution was so cool
Ya mate! Chespin is beast!
creamy
I hope it something like the assassin's creed nock off. Its cool looking
creamy wrote:
I hope it something like the assassin's creed nock off. Its cool looking

Yeah! That was is so cool, but I can't believe that it will ever look like that... sick
meowth222
evolutia lui chespin la lv 16 va fi chiar Squill de Iarba/Piatra paceea in Fernite la lv 34 de Iarba/Piatra
OMG I LOVE CHEEZE!
The one by ForrestAnthony looks wikkid! laugh
tomyjerezano
Las evoluciones de  black60dragon me encantan, ojalá que por lo menos la del pokemon de fuego sea esa =D
PokemonCritic
I like the last Chespin evolution, 'cause those lines make it look like camoflage, and grass type Pokemon usually blend in. nyancatnyancatnyancatnyancatRUN NYAN CAT, RUN! RUN FROM TAC NYAN!!!!!! XD
UpdatedPokeFan
I recently read about the new Generation VI Pokemon species and Chespin evolves to Whirllihog and evolves to Gyrove. big-smile
grasstypehater
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
POKEMONRULE
hrrrrmmmm......call me rude but a negative comment although i really like FROAKIE!!!
MarioFanBoys
I don't care about chespin since I am a fire type lover. I do hope chespin becomes a grass/dark type though. lol
Candy050301
laugh 
I personally like the first. If you think about it,  that evolution line  is Based off of mainly bulbasaur and turtwig's evolution line. It may not be that original but it's great in my opinion. :)
Hey, Nooga, remember your first avatar? Anyway, I don't think Chespin is a turtle. Or an Armadillo. But I could be wrong. And @UpdatedPokeFan, I don't think your username convinces us. It just shows us that you want us to believe you. But I'm ready to believe you with a reliable citation.
 Actually, according to the Japanese name translation, it's a hedgehog. wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 Actually, according to the Japanese name translation, it's a hedgehog. wah
Oh, you're right. According to the name origin on Pok'e Mon Database, it's "chestnut" and "porcupine) mixed. big-smile
Poke' Woman wrote:
Hey, Nooga, remember your first avatar? Anyway, I don't think Chespin is a turtle. Or an Armadillo. But I could be wrong. And @UpdatedPokeFan, I don't think your username convinces us. It just shows us that you want us to believe you. But I'm ready to believe you with a reliable citation.
I do remember my first avatar! Also @UpdatedPokeFan, that was confirmed fake. Ages ago.
Nooga wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Hey, Nooga, remember your first avatar? Anyway, I don't think Chespin is a turtle. Or an Armadillo. But I could be wrong. And @UpdatedPokeFan, I don't think your username convinces us. It just shows us that you want us to believe you. But I'm ready to believe you with a reliable citation.
I do remember my first avatar! Also @UpdatedPokeFan, that was confirmed fake. Ages ago.
Yes and yes! wah
 I forgot to state that Chespin is my favorite of the new Starters. wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
 I forgot to state that Chespin is my favorite of the new Starters. wah
Cool. I might pick Fennekin (watch out!) if I get the the game. And a 3DS. And the time. And did I mention it's over, like, $200 to get it all? Harsh...
PokemonCritic wrote:
I like the last Chespin evolution, 'cause those lines make it look like camoflage, and grass type Pokemon usually blend in. nyancatnyancatnyancatnyancatRUN NYAN CAT, RUN! RUN FROM TAC NYAN!!!!!! XD
Oh, I am PokemonCritic and I also like the 1st evolution! It was EPIC. No questions. Derp.
XxMewxX wrote:
PokemonCritic wrote:
I like the last Chespin evolution, 'cause those lines make it look like camoflage, and grass type Pokemon usually blend in. nyancatnyancatnyancatnyancatRUN NYAN CAT, RUN! RUN FROM TAC NYAN!!!!!! XD
Oh, I am PokemonCritic and I also like the 1st evolution! It was EPIC. No questions. Derp.
I don't get any of it... what?
Poke' Woman wrote:
XxMewxX wrote:
PokemonCritic wrote:
I like the last Chespin evolution, 'cause those lines make it look like camoflage, and grass type Pokemon usually blend in. nyancatnyancatnyancatnyancatRUN NYAN CAT, RUN! RUN FROM TAC NYAN!!!!!! XD
Oh, I am PokemonCritic and I also like the 1st evolution! It was EPIC. No questions. Derp.
I don't get any of it... what?

 Yeah, I'm confused as well. XD
What I mean to say is: I like the 1st evolution because it is comoflaged, and grass types are usually camoflaged, and I did Nyan for fun. I also like the 1st evolution.
Serperiorlover
I love serperior more than chespin
Serperiorlover wrote:
I love serperior more than chespin.
Sorry, no language here, had to take it out.
Poke' Woman wrote:
Serperiorlover wrote:
I love serperior more than chespin.
Sorry, no language here, had to take it out.

 Nice find, Poke' Woman. I appreciate the help. wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Serperiorlover wrote:
I love serperior more than chespin.
Sorry, no language here, had to take it out.

 Nice find, Poke' Woman. I appreciate the help. wah
I don't want to waste Moderator privileges... then I'm all bark and no bite.
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
Serperiorlover wrote:
I love serperior more than chespin.
Sorry, no language here, had to take it out.

 Nice find, Poke' Woman. I appreciate the help. wah
I don't want to waste Moderator privileges... then I'm all bark and no bite.

 True. True. Can't blame you on that one. XD
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
Yeah, Treecko is pretty awesome. I would use Sceptile if it could learn dragon moves, but it still is a good Pokemon.

As for the Chespin evolution, I really am liking some of these designs. Though I can't help but get the feeling that Chespin's final evolution is Grass/Dark from the way these designs look. Not that I mind that of course. XD
SNGX0 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
Yeah, Treecko is pretty awesome. I would use Sceptile if it could learn dragon moves, but it still is a good Pokemon.

As for the Chespin evolution, I really am liking some of these designs. Though I can't help but get the feeling that Chespin's final evolution is Grass/Dark from the way these designs look. Not that I mind that of course. XD

Sceptile learns dragon claw and dragon pulse, actually
Nooga wrote:
SNGX0 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
Yeah, Treecko is pretty awesome. I would use Sceptile if it could learn dragon moves, but it still is a good Pokemon.

As for the Chespin evolution, I really am liking some of these designs. Though I can't help but get the feeling that Chespin's final evolution is Grass/Dark from the way these designs look. Not that I mind that of course. XD

Sceptile learns dragon claw and dragon pulse, actually

 Mot to mention his Egg Move, Dragon Breath. wah
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Nooga wrote:
SNGX0 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
Yeah, Treecko is pretty awesome. I would use Sceptile if it could learn dragon moves, but it still is a good Pokemon.

As for the Chespin evolution, I really am liking some of these designs. Though I can't help but get the feeling that Chespin's final evolution is Grass/Dark from the way these designs look. Not that I mind that of course. XD

Sceptile learns dragon claw and dragon pulse, actually

 Mot to mention his Egg Move, Dragon Breath. wah
IDK why but that's something I remember distinctly about it (having Dragon moves).
Poke' Woman wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Nooga wrote:
SNGX0 wrote:
RadicalBrendan! wrote:
Poke' Woman wrote:
grasstypehater wrote:
I NEVER CHOOSE GRASS in my words chespin looks 'weak' and wimpy, no offence but on first look he looks like a hedgehog and a chestnut... or a mutant chestnut, in other words i don't reccomend chespin
Well, I think that's where it gets its name.

 Yeah... That's what I thought. Still, Treecko is an awesome Grass type! wah
Yeah, Treecko is pretty awesome. I would use Sceptile if it could learn dragon moves, but it still is a good Pokemon.

As for the Chespin evolution, I really am liking some of these designs. Though I can't help but get the feeling that Chespin's final evolution is Grass/Dark from the way these designs look. Not that I mind that of course. XD

Sceptile learns dragon claw and dragon pulse, actually

 Mot to mention his Egg Move, Dragon Breath. wah
IDK why but that's something I remember distinctly about it (having Dragon moves).

 Oh darn! I had a typo... sad
Oh really? Huh. I always thought it didn't learn any. XD
SNGX0 wrote:
Oh really? Huh. I always thought it didn't learn any. XD
Makes sense, on top of the fact that "M" is next to "N" in the English alphabet (right?), "M" kinda just looks like "N".
:
In an effort to prevent automatic submissions, we require that you enter both of the words displayed into the text field underneath.
CREATE ACCOUNT LOG IN
POST COMMENT
POKEMON EDITOR
CUSTOMIZE, MANAGE, & EDIT THE GAME!!
Edit & Create Pokemon
Select Items
Edit Trainer
Start Editing Your Game Now!
Home Menu
Pokemon News Affiliate Program Contribute Help / Contact
Our Affiliates
pokemon-rebirth
pokereview
sora
The Cave of Dragonflies
Home News Editor Store Downloads Boards Support
© 2006-2012 UltraSaves Inc.
PokEdit and UltraSaves Inc. are not affilated with Nintendo. Pokémon is a registered trademark of Nintendo.